Terms and conditions
We at heratdesign.com ensure a Secure and Risk-free experience for all our customers.
This document which explains the Terms and Conditions applicable for the use of our website www.heratdesign.com has been written in an easy to understand and transparent manner.
Please read the contents carefully every time you use our website to purchase any products.
www.heratdesign.com grants you limited permission to access and use this site for personal use. We do not give permission to download or modify any part of it. Limited permission does not allow any commercial use of this site or its contents, any data gathering, downloading, or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant.
No portion of this site (including images, text, form, or page layout) may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes.
You may not use the "heratdesign" logo style colour or and other pattern, which is our trademark graphic without our express written consent.
By visiting our site www.heratdesign.com you consent to receive communications from us electronically; through emails or posting notices on this site.
It is our policy to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. However, any such ideas, suggestions, inquiries, feedback, or information you may provide us will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
All text, images, digital downloads, compilations, icons, logos, software, and graphics on this site are the property of www.heratdesign.com.
We have a registered trademark for the exclusive use of the "background and logo font" on all our labels, tags, signage, stationery, advertisements. This logo is now associated with products of www.heratdesign.com.
Any unauthorized or illegal use of our trademark will be liable for legal action.
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
The shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, what time you make your purchase and item availability.
At the time of processing your purchase, we will show you the available shipping methods, the cost and the delivery duration of your order.
- Delivery Time:
Processing an order takes 2 working days and delivery takes 5 - 10 Working days nationwide.
- Delivery Charges:
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders across India above ₹ 2,000). The orders under ₹ 2,000 will be charged with the minimum cost of ₹ 150.
As soon as your order is dispatched the tracking information of your order will be sent to your registered email or contact number via sms.
In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email or sms after 4 days of placing an order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER DUE TO DELIVERY:
Our courier service will attempt to deliver the order 2 times at the delivery address. However, if the package is not deliverable due to reasons not attributable to us, the package will be returned to the Head Office of HERAT.
On receiving the package, we will attempt to contact you via phone and email. However, if we cannot get in touch with you, we shall consider the order as Terminated and refund the amount within 30 days of the Termination of the order.
Customer Friendly Return Policy
We have a 14 day - Free Return policy. If you are not happy with the product when you receive it and want a refund, please write to us within 14 days from the date of receiving the product to the below email address.
We will pick up the product from your registered address and issue you a full refund after receiving the product back at our registered warehouse.
Please note that the product cannot be used in this timeframe and then returned back to us. Refunds will not be entertained in such cases.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Home linen and décor are non-returnable.
- Jewellery is non-returnable.
- Dupattas and scarves are non-returnable.
- All accessories are non-returnable.
- Herat thrift shop products are non-returnable.
- Stationery:must be returned with the bag or the original cardboard packaging intact.
For refunds please give us your bank details at our email – email@example.com. We take 7 working days to process refunds after we receive the product with its original packaging and condition.
OUT OF REACH:
We use a third-party service for shipping our orders, they provide services across almost all PIN Codes nationwide. Unfortunately, there are some areas which are ODZ (Out of Delivery Zone), in such instances, we will inform you within 3 working days. You will have the option to cancel the order and get a refund or give us an alternative address which is not in an ODZ.
DELAYS IN SHIPPING:
Delays in shipping may occur for various reasons. (Refer 'Events Beyond Our Control ' )
CANCELLATION OF ORDER DUE TO DELIVERY:
- Our courier service will attempt to deliver the order 2 times at the delivery address. However, if the package is not deliverable due to reasons not attributable to us, the package will be returned to the Head Office of HERAT.
- On receiving the package we will attempt to contact you via phone and email. However, if we cannot get in touch with you we shall consider the order as Terminated and refund the amount within 30 days of the Termination of the order.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The prices displayed on our website include GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Shipping for Domestic orders is free of cost.
- All prices will be mentioned on our website and presumed correct, except in the case of an obvious error. If such an error is discovered, we are not obligated to provide you with the product at the incorrectly displayed lower price, we will inform you within 3 working days and give you the option of confirming or cancelling your order. If you choose to cancel, we will refund the amount due within 15 days of cancellation. However, if you choose to continue with the order at the corrected price, we require you to place a new order. The previous order will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded.
- Once you have completed your purchase, follow the payment process, and verify the information requested.
- Before final payment, you can modify the details of your order at any given time.
- To minimize the risk of non-authorized access, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to allow due and payable payment immediately at the time of placing your order.
- When you click "Authorize Payment", you are hereby confirming that the credit card is yours.
- Credit/debit cards are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuing authority.
- If for some reason the payment is not authorized, we shall not be liable for any failure or delay to deliver and will consider the order as cancelled.
- We do not accept Bank cheques.
We accept payment via.-
- Razorpay India (All Credit & Debit Cards)
- GPay (UPI payments directly our contact number)
- Paytm (UPI payments directly our contact number)
- PhonePay (UPI payments directly our contact number) & many more
An order can only be cancelled before it is processed, customers need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 7023911777 for placing a cancellation request.
At www.heratdesign.com we reserve the right to refuse to cancel an order if the order has been processed and dispatched.
We will get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your cancellation request.
EXCHANGE / REFUND/ RETURN POLICY
Your purchase is eligible for exchange if it meets the following requirements-
- If the product you received is damaged.
(Please share a photograph of the damaged product at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the product.)
- If the product you ordered needs to be exchanged in size (if the requested size is available). We do not give surety of the availability for size which is requested for exchange.
- If you don't like the style of the product that you received.
- If your order is eligible for Exchange kindly inform us of the problem by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the order. Our customer care team will get back to you within 48 hours.
- The Exchange Process takes 9-18 days
- If your order is eligible for Exchange, we will schedule a pickup for the garments within 48 hours of receiving the email. All additional information will be provided via email or sms.
- Please ensure the returned merchandise is unused and has the original packaging, price tag, and invoice.
Your purchase is eligible for a refund if it meets the following requirements-
- In the event that you receive a product that is Damaged or Defective.
- In the case that we send the wrong style or size of a product from the one ordered.
- If your order is eligible for Return/ Refund kindly inform us of the problem by sending us an email at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the order. Our customer care team will get back to you within 48 hours.
- The Refund Process takes 7-10 days.
- If your order is eligible for Return we will schedule a pickup for the garments within 48 hours of receiving the email or sms. All additional information will be provided via email or sms.
- Please ensure the returned merchandise is unused and has the original packaging, price tag, and invoice.
- Herat Design reserves the right to inspect a returned product before processing the refund.
- In case of a Refund, the amount will be refunded using the same online mode of payment through which it was originally made within 15 days of the request being verified and subject to the issuing bank's policy.
- We do not accept exchange and return on discounted products.
- We experience high volumes during the sale and will be unable to cancel any order due to shipment delays. However, we reserve the right to cancel an order on account of the non-availability of goods.
- In case the product you received is damaged or in the wrong style from the one ordered. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 7023911777.
PRODUCT PROPERTIES / WASH CARE/ SIZING
- Our products are handmade and involve various natural processes due to which you may find subtle variations in color, finish, and overall look.
- We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including composition and colors. However, there might be a minor color difference between the product you see on our website and the original product due to the different display settings of your screen or monitor.
- All our products have specific care instructions that are displayed on every product page on our website. The instructions must be followed very carefully.
- To help you find your correct size or fit, we have a "Size Guide" which uses a product-specific dimensions showing the essential measurements such as height, length, width, depth etc of the products, thus helping you make the best decision.
- Note: All our products have their own specific "Size Guide".
- Please check the "Size Guide" of each of your ordered products as the sizes may differ.
- If you have any questions regarding the size guide feel free to contact us. (Mob:+91-7023911777).
A physical Invoice will be provided to you along with the products when the product is delivered.
- The Members Checkout feature makes it easier to shop on this website.
- This option is available when you register as a member.
- You will not be required to enter shipping, billing and payment details every time you choose to make a purchase.
- This way your card details, number, holder name, the expiry date will be saved exactly as it appears on the card. We will not save your CVV/Security Code.
- If you save information of more than one card, the one most recently saved will be charged by default.
You agree to indemnify and shall not hold Herat Design (and its directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, shareholders, and affiliates) for any claims, damages, costs and expenses, liabilities, losses, demands including attorney's fees caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions from use of this website.
By visiting www.heratdesign.com. you agree that the laws of India, under the jurisdiction of the Madhya Pradesh High Court without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort arising between you and Herat Design or its affiliates.
Herat Design may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief from any court in India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue in such courts.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing under the Indian Arbitration Act.
The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
RIGHT TO CHANGE
This site is provided by www.heratdesign.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Herat Design makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
You hereby expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, www.heratdesign.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Herat Design does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from www.heratdesign.com, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
www. heratdesign.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential. damages.
While we try and ensure that the details, descriptions, and prices of products displayed on the website are accurate, errors may occur. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without giving prior notice of the same.
We also reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order that you may place based on such erroneous, inaccurate, or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment, or return policies.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www. heratdesign.com assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content displayed on the website (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website and/or (v) any bugs, viruses or the like that may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable for any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations we assume under a Contract when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control (Force Majeure).
Force Majeure shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission, or accident that is beyond our reasonable control including among others, the following:
- Strike, lockdown, or other forms of protest.
- Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack, terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation of war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, endemic, pandemic, or any other natural disaster
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport, or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government or public authority.
- Strike, failure, or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport, or any other type of transport.
It shall be understood that our obligations deriving from Contracts are suspended during the period in which Force Majeure remains ineffective and we will be given an extension of the period in which to fulfil these obligations by an amount of time equal to the time that the situation of Force Majeure lasted.
We will provide all reasonable resources to end the situation Force Majeure or to find a solution that enables us to fulfil our obligations by virtue of the Contract, despite the situation of Force Majeure.